1. Dance – Join aerobics classes near you or simply tune in to a workout playlist in your favorite music app and have some dance at home. Shake your body for one hour. You will burn up to 300 calories.
2. Walk – Avoid sitting down at one place for longer and take some walk. Have a brisk walk for an hour and 21 minutes to burn 303 calories. Seems boring? Split it up into five 20-minute quick sessions throughout the day. Walk your dog, walk to work, or exercise your legs on treadmill.
3. Stand up – Have desk job? Be sure to stand for a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes throughout a day to burn 303 calories.
4. Clean up – Scrub, mop, setup furniture, vacuum, and de-clutter your space to keep your home in excellent condition to burn 301 calories within an hour and half.
5. Keep running – Go out with your dog or kids, play soccer, or just run around for 34 minutes to burn 308 calories.
6. Lace up the skates – Live up your childhood memories again with outdoor or indoor ice skating for 38 minutes to burn 302 calories.
7. Stretch yourself – You can burn 300 calories with fast-paced vinyasa yoga for an hour and 7 minutes. Perform morning and evening yoga sessions yourself or take a class of power yoga.
8. Jumping Jack – Do jumping jacks for four minutes by setting an alarm every hour. It is the fastest way to burn 300 calories or more in 8 mini sessions to uplift your mood.
9. Skiing – It is fun-filled adventure activity which doesn’t feel like hard work. Within 45 minutes, you can burn up to 306 calories within just 45 minutes.
10. Jump – Even if you don’t have jump rope, you can still jump for at least 13 minutes two times a day to burn 310 calories.